About Me?

My photo
Hi, I'm a wife to THE ONE and mommy of two toddlers. We live near the beach and if I'm having a "crabby" day maybe it's because of the sand in my crack. I'd like to share bits of my life, raising two kids as a stay at home mom and wife while trying to manage my GREAT DEPRESSION, which is not so great.

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Thank You Bloggers

I've recently stumbled upon the world of blogs and am now ready (I think) to add my own 2 cents. There are several blogs I've been reading on a regular basis (I'll post links to these later) and they have literally made me laugh and cry. I'm cynical and not much of a cryer, never would have thought something some person(s) on the internet could make me actually FEEL much less cry or feel such a connection for. I've gone through, and am continuing to go through, some rough stuff and these blogs have helped tremendously. Sounds so cliche but I sincerely hope that putting my "stuff" out there may help someone smile or laugh or even cry when they really need it most. THANK YOU BLOGGERS!

No comments: